2016 SPRING EDITION NEWSLETTER
If you are ready to learn research-based techniques for helping struggling readers, consider enrolling in one or more of these Bay Area training options. NCBIDA is bringing Ron Yoshimoto, MEd, MSW, back this summer to present a basic 40-hour training and a one-day advanced training. He will also present a basic training in Concord, CA, sponsored by California State University East Bay. Ron is a fellow in the Academy of Orton Gillingham Practitioners and Educators and has more than 30 years of experience in the fields of social work, education and dyslexia. This year there are also two Slingerland training programs in the Bay Area and several Wilson Language training sessions.
Here are the options. Sign up as soon as possible to ensure your space!
- Slingerland Training in San Francisco. June 29-July 29, 2016.
- Slingerland Training in San Jose. June 16-July 19, 2016.
- Orton Gillingham Training in Concord, CA. July 5-8, 2016.
- Orton Gillingham Training in San Francisco. July 11-15, 2016.
- Advanced Orton Gillingham Training in San Francisco. July 16, 2016.
- Wilson Language Trainings in Foster City, CA. July 6, 7, 8, 21 & 25, 2016.