If you, your child, or your student is struggling to read, write or spell, you need information about dyslexia! IDA Northern California offers many ways to become informed about this common learning difference, which affects up to 20 percent of the U.S. population.
- Call or email IDA Northern California at (650) 328-7667, email@example.com for information about resources in Northern California.
- Use our Service Referral Search to find service providers in your area for testing or tutoring.
- Access our online calendar for upcoming events.
- Download IDA fact sheets on dyslexia.
- Read FAQs on dyslexia.
- Download our Dyslexia Resource Kit: Dyslexia in the Classroom for teachers and IDA Dyslexia Handbook for families. These are chock-full of valuable information about dyslexia and perfect for sharing with others.
- Search our current and archived newsletter articles on dyslexia and related topics.
- Connect with other organizations that serve people with learning disabilities.
Share this page with your friends…